Candidate’s formal program application will be reviewed by the YU PGS Admissions Committee, who will consider the following:
- Adequate intellectual and analytic ability to ensure successful completion of YU Master’s program.
Demonstrated leadership capacity.
- Ability to contribute to the learning of peers.
- The completion of the standard admission documents and requirements.
Application to Master’s programs involves a combination of off-line application and document preparation. Follow the steps described below to put together a complete application. Also you may contact YU Admission Office for further information and guidance. email@example.com
STEP 1: : Fill-in the application form.
STEP 2: Submit/scan the following required documents:
- Duly accomplished/filled-up Application Form
- Original college certificate/diploma
- Original College transcript of records/student academic records
- English Proficiency Scores TOEFL, IELTS, STEP
- Two copies of national ID or Iqama
- Four copies of ID pictures (4 x 6) / photo
- Two copies of Recommendation Letter
STEP 3: Take/submit the TOEFL, IELTS or STEP English language proficiency test. Click HERE for more information about the English language requirement .
STEP 4:The PGS Admissions Committee will review the application and supporting documents to determine an applicant’s suitability for the program.
STEP 5: After the initial review, the Committee will held a personal interview and then notify the candidates of their application status either:
- Directly accepted
- Conditionally accepted upon the receipt of missing documents, (and/or), upon improving English language ability (and/or), upon improving English language ability, (and/or), upon completion of Foundation Semester courses, (and/or), upon completion of additional work experience.
- Not Accepted for designated reasons.
STEP 6: After receiving your application result, you need to visit YU campus and pay the registration fees and receive your student ID card , schedule, YU email and other related procedures.