Program Objectives and Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program, students should demonstrate:
- An understanding and appreciation for the nature of the emerging global business environment and the related impact of international economic, social and political developments.
- Competent use of quantitative tools and methods for data analysis and decision- making.
- Skill in the monitoring and analysis of financial management information contained in standard financial statements and reports
- The ability to evaluate complex business issues and to communicate both problems and proposed solutions through coherent written statements and oral presentations.
- The ability to formulate and oversee the implementation of effective business strategies in an international context.
- Expanded capacity for organizational and team leadership.
- Personal commitment to continual improvement and self-directed learning.