Al Yamamah University (YU) had been in a forefront in the field of its executive programs with an aim of preparing highly qualified graduates to become leaders of the Saudi economy. With this in mind, YU’s Master Programs have been created in addition to the existing programs to answer global demands in helping and nurturing young minds to be an excellent frontrunner in their chosen career and at the top of their professional lives. According to our Alumni, YU has been a great choice for them for the following reasons:
- International Partners: Al Yamamah University pursues from day one to build academic partnerships with highly reputed academic institutions worldwide. In addition to the joint delivery of the EMBA with our partner, The Washington State University (WSU), Al Yamamah operates the EMBA degree program through a dual degree partnership with a noted French graduate school of business, INSECC of Paris
- Evening Classes: Keeping in mind that most PGS students are working professionals, all courses are offered on the YU campus in the evenings and/or on weekends.
- Experiential Learning: The “case method” experiential approach utilized in the PGS programs links text book theory to work place practice.
- Networking advantage: Students build their network with their peer classmates who come from diverse backgrounds in the industry
- Alumni connection: Being an alumnus of the PGS programs positions our students among C-level alumnus who graduated from this program and influencing professionals who lead the Saudi Market Today.
- Accreditation: In May 2015 Al Yamamah University got accredited by the Education Evaluation Commission with 12 Saudi Universities and Colleges among 75 University and College in The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The Master programs offered at Al Yamamah University are: