Program Objectives and Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the program, students should demonstrate:
- They will be equipped to create, implement and manage HR systems to effectively recruit, develop and retain staff at all levels within the organization, while promoting a high- performance working environment.
- They will understand and be prepared to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Saudi Labor Law and contribute to national goals for manpower development and expanded employment opportunities.
- They will be sensitive to the range of ethical issues and considerations that apply to HR management.
- They will demonstrate competence in the use of relevant information systems and the application of both quantitative and qualitative approaches to measurement and assessment.
- They will possess well-developed skills in interpersonal and business communications, critical analysis, and problem solving.