To prepare our graduates to be future leaders in the area of Management Information Systems.
To assure that our MMIS graduates can manage information technology resources efficiently for local and international companies and government agencies and help them to succeed in achieving their goals using best practices in information systems.
Upon completion of the Master of Management in Information System (MMIS) program, students will be able to:
- Communicate clearly and effectively in both written and oral presentations with their managers and peers, and with customers.
- Consider ethical and societal implications when making decisions.
- Make smart choices in using applying the best information technology solutions by analyzing all available facts and practicing Critical Thinking.
- Use knowledge of information systems to support a successful analysis, design and implementation of an IT project.
- Work effectively as a team leader and as a member, by actively participating, completing assigned tasks on schedule, and working towards a common goal of project completion.
Program Learning Goals
- Oral & Written Communications: Communicate clearly and effectively in both writing and oral presentations. This involves clarity of purpose and an understanding of the audience.
- Ethics & Social Responsibility: Weigh the ethics and the impact on society as a whole when making a decision.
- Critical & Analytics Thinking: Think critically, analyze the facts, and make intelligent choices regarding the efficient use of information technology and decision models.
- Information Systems Body of Knowledge: Use knowledge of information systems to support a successful analysis, design and implementation of an IT project.
- Team Management & Effectiveness: Work effectively as a team leader as well as a member, by actively participating in the team, completing assigned tasks on schedule and working toward a common goal to successfully complete the project.
- Project Management: Use knowledge of project management to support a successful analysis, design and implementation of an IT project.